A reputable consumer brands gorup is looking for a Product Strategy and Project Manager to work in a dynamic team to plan and implement both short-term and long-term product related projects to identify potential business opportunities and grow market share across the Asia Pacific region.
To work with the management team, this incumbent is expected to:
- Analyze market, category and business case development to deliver clear and influential presentations with aims on growing the market share.
- Manage project team and coordinate in between project stakeholders and internal working teams to create and operationalize the strategy
- Ensure on time project delivery aligned with detailed project plan
- Define and implement strategic opportunities and projects, as well to provide support on project evaluation, reporting metrics and KPIs with timely update of project progress to leadership team
Successful candidates should possess:
- 4-6 years' experiences in management consulting firm with Retail and Consumer industry exposure in Asia is essential
- Excellent presentation skill with strong analysis, project management and multi-priority management ability
- Agile, innovative and customer-oriented mindset with experience driving projects within multinational matrix organisations
- Close to native English and fluency in Chinese is required
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com