Our client is one of the largest Life Insurance Company with extensive service and coverage across Asia Pacific and continue expanding their business. They are looking for a high calibre to join their Product Marketing team to formulate customer-centric and compelling customer-facing and distribution-facing product communications initiatives through deployment of effective communication strategy to drive business growth and competitive market position.
- To ensure product communications initiatives are in line with regulatory requirements, company's governance policies and brand standards;
- To plan and implement strategic communications plans for new products for sales purpose;
- To conduct research and analysis on competitors, focus group and develop writing positioning and messaging in order to reach out to the right target group;
- To design and develop full set of marketing collaterals, i.e. brochures, illustration insert, launch pack and other supporting sales materials;
- To work closely with all stakeholders across the value chain to ensure successful implementation of product initiatives and strategies;
- To build engagement with sales team for insight from client's perspective
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications or Journalism is preferred
- At least 8 -10 years solid marketing experience, with at least 3 years in managerial level, preferably in finance/insurance industry
- Strong marketing sense, business acumen, excellent leadership and communication skills
- A team player who can work with the team as well as other internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Experience and knowledge of printing production
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- High proficiency in both Chinese and English
- Strong PC skills in Word, Chinese Word Processing, Excel, PowerPoint and web content management
Interested individuals can click apply now or send through updated resume in WORD format to Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com