|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a multinational company with market leading brands. This role is for a new business unit that builds revolutionary products for water and/or air purification. This role is responsible for the Marketing Management for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Latin America Regions.
Report to Senior Marketing Manager, the right caliber will be expected to,
- Understand the markets - includes market landscapes, competitive trends and consumer needs, analyze market data to identify market insights
- Derive market needs and define product needs gaps, translate into new products development roadmap.
- Drive product creation process with the category project team, develop new products based on defined product roadmap
- Lead market introduction process, define product, channel and pricing strategy and drive through its implementation
- Being the product specialist of the Brand, develop the regional training materials based on Product information provided by category team; and train the local partners
- Work closely with local teams and Regional Sales Team to understand market dynamics, ensure successful implementation of product marketing strategy
- Be responsible for total product management, including and not limited to product strategy, pricing, channel strategy, product roadmap, product portfolio management, product line planning and competitive benchmark & analysis
- Define the product's needs from consumer insights; work with project team to develop the product
- Be the liaison between product team and distributors
- Work closely with various regional functions including and not limited to sales, finance, supply chain, etc.
Successful caliber shall possess,
- Bachelor degree holder in Marketing, Business or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant product marketing experience within consumer electronics or domestic appliances, of which at least 5 years of Asia Pacific regional experience
- Strong financial literacy and analytical acumen to ensure correct preparation and presentation of the business situation
- Excellent product marketing, project management and communication skills
- Ability to develop project plan and process, and execute timely
- Highly driven, dedicated, creative, pragmatic, result-oriented with can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and able to drive work efficiency with remote teams
- Close to native English and fluency in Mandarin is required
- Ability to travel
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Kimmie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com