Our client is a luxury global beauty brand. They are now hiring a product manager responsible for the Travel Retail market. The objective of this manager is to manage all products and trade marketing activities, responsible for adaption and distribution channels of travel reatil concepts and guidelines.
- Plan & Implement trade animations, on-counter events, VIP and retailer engagement activities/events.
- Coordinate with other marketing, sales, education and merchandising teams to ensure luxury execution as per global defined guideline
- Oversee the entire asia travel retail marketing calendar
- Prepare brand launch/re-promote review analysis; provide insights to support marketing activity planning
- Provide regular review of product performance with inputs from retail team; provide insights on both sell-in and sell-out performance
- Manage animation proposal and contribute consumer engagement ideas. Develop new engagement tools with global where necessary
- Control spending and manage budget / P&L overview
- University graduate with minimum 5-6 years of experience in the luxury field
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Experience in regional / global / travel retail scope will be a great PLUS
- Flexible and retail orientation