Our client is a leader in providing platform for curated experiences facilitated through the concept of "Learning through Play". They are the ultimate source for experintial learning which provides tools and expert guidance for parents and caretakers to educate young children in a fun and engaging way, with the mission to help children discover their talents and passions through early exposure to different concepts and topics of interest.
- Help to build brands that surprise and delight consumers, create engaging brand experiences and support the management in setting the brand's consumer communications and marketing strategies.
- Manage site-wide product boosting.
- Support development and execution of projects that focus on existing brands and new pipeline brands.
- Support brand performance, grow brand equity and market share by activating consumer insights, industry trends and innovative entrepreneurship to think differently.
- Focus on product / programme development based on experiential learning for young children.
- Educational network outreach and explore strategic partnership opportunities.
- Evaluate business opportunities, review market trends, and pro-actively mitigate risks.
- Support business partners and leadership team with ad hoc data reporting and analysis needs.
- Degree holder in education, child psychology or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of eCommerce experience
- Experience and knowledge working in consumer space or education field
- Good knowledge in products (books and toys)
- Strong network with schools/learning centers/educators/child psychologists is a great advantage
- High proficiency in Chinese (Cantonese mainly) and English, basic mandarin preferred