|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a leading renowned organization in HK with long history and exposed to different businesses. They are now looking for a senior merchandiser to rejuvenate the brand to attract a more diverse customer base.
- Develop and manage souvenirs merchandize assortment including accessories/ collectibles/ household/ plush & toys/ stationery/ global sourcing to create excitement to customers
- Identify & incorporate the latest gifting trend into merchandize to attract and excite our customers while adhering to the brand proposition
- Explore co-branding merchandize opportunities with focus on designated target segments.
- Develop merchandize specific to internal customers' requests and budget
- Oversee the merchandizing processes; collectively works with procurement on supplier set-up, product development, sourcing and quality control
- Liaise with suppliers and follows in depth from concept to product; ensures product delivery on time
- Manage suppliers to ensure the quality is up to the standard
- Analyse sales figures, customer reactions and market trends to anticipate the right products
- Handles administrative work related to product development and procurement from time to time.
- Bachelor degree preferably in Marketing, Merchandising, Fashion, Business Administration or related disciplines
- A minimum of 7 years' working experiences, preferably in merchandising and product development experience in gifts & premium, watches, promotion items and travel accessories
- Solid experience in related-goods merchandising and product development
- Highly creative with good design sense
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure with high accuracy
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Able to work under pressure to and be a strong team player
- Good presentation skills and able to sell his/her ideas
Interested individuals please send CV (word format) to Dicky Cheung (Dicky . Cheung @connectedgroup.com) for more information