Product Compliance Manager (Material & Garment Trims)
My client is a multinational manufacturer & distributor based in US, who is looking for a manager to head up the Product Compliance team across HK & China.
- Establish, implement, continuously improve SOP across their global business, e.g. root cause investigation, testing arrangement, review legislation, RSL
- Work externally with customers, 3rd party service provider etc. to drive intelligence sharing and benchmark with company process
- Monitor compliance program with updated initiatives, e.g. ZDHC, MRSL, oekotex
- Prefer Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science
- Minimum 8 years' experience in garment / trims industry with related product compliance experience
- Project management mindset
- Strong presentation skills in English
- Willing to travel
Please send your CV to Angela Tsui from ConnectedGroup (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details. Email address could be found on LinkedIn as well.
For more opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com