Procurement / Buying Specialist (Garment / Textile)
My client is a renowned EU mass market retailer, with a sizable and expanding buying office in HK. They have over 6000 stores across 11 countries. They treat all their employees and prospective employees fairly and with respect. They are looking for Procurement Specialists to join the growing apparel sourcing team in HK.
- International procurement of apparel products
- Handle item consolidation, tendering, contract preparation etc.
- Product samples ready for presentation to international buyers
- Develop buying / procurement strategy
- Identify new products to be developed
- Conduct market analysis and research
- Cooperate with internal teams in regard of the buying operations, e.g., sourcing / logistics / compliance teams
- Maintain supplier database
- Bachelor's Degree or above
- Minimum 3 years' experience in textile / garment buying related
- Good command of English
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).