|Location||Hong Kong City|
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with colleagues in internal parties as appropriate to generate the most up-to-date view of potential project spend.
- Responsible for sourcing for IT-related items including IT hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, consultancy, and enterprise solutions, etc.
- Coordinate Strategic Project-related activities across Strategic Project team, Category Team, and Business
- Gather information on supply market, develop supplier profiles and identify potential supplier risks specifically for Strategic Project, leveraging knowledge from Category Team
- Coordinate with sub-category leads to update sub-category plan and procurement strategies to reflect changes in the company's needs, industry, business environment, and/or other factors.
- Maintain a database of competent and qualified Suppliers.
- Support supplier negotiations, contracts, terminations
- Collect supplier performance feedback, monitor supplier performance, and assist in evaluating suppliers
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Procurement/Supply Chain or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience in IT procurement
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Experience in formulating procurement strategy
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both written and spoken