|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a renowned hospitality group with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Procurement Manager to support the procurement team
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate with colleagues in support the procurement team for food-related subcategories.
- Develop and implement subcategory plans within food cluster which ensures supply availability, meets quality and food safety standards, and delivers best value to the company
- Advice on sourcing strategy and ensure the performance can meet the requirements.
- Monitor supplier's and consultant's performance & service delivery
- Ensure the procurement strategies are aligned with published governance level
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Procurement/Supply Chain or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in food and beverage procurement
- Strong food and beverage product knowledge and good local market knowledge
- Professional qualifications of CIPS or equivalent will be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiations skills