|Location||Central and Western District|
Our client is a rapidly expanding F&B Group and they are looking for a Procurement Director to look after their food procurement operations. This is a newly created position due to business experience, reporting to the CEO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Advise and set practices on Sourcing ingredients direct from manufacturer;
- Manage purchase prices and stock level;
- Establish efficient and effective flow of purchasing;
- Set up Suppliers Audit system;
- Explore new items and product substitutions with Product Development Manager;
- Continue to explore new opportunities with costs savings or product enhancements.
- Establish and execute supply chain strategy
To succeed in this key role, you will have at least 10 years in procurement with 5 years or more in managerial capacity.
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a must
- Previous experience working in F&B or retail industry is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Solid understanding on supply chain operations
- Solid knowledge in procurement planning, control, governance and project execution
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com