|Location||Hong Kong City|
Our client is a major Hong Kong institution with a strong presence in Hong Kong. They are looking for a Procurement Manager to support the procurement team for construction works.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for handling sourcing and tendering process for major construction works, fit-out works, A&A works etc.
- Liaise with suppliers and maintain strong supplier relationships.
- Identify the procurement needs to support internal parties
- Determine the sourcing strategy and ensure the performance can meet the requirements.
- Monitor supplier's and consultant's performance & service delivery
- Ensure the procurement strategies are aligned with published governance levels
- Manage the procurement process and work closely with different teams for evaluating suppliers' submissions.
Other requirements include:
- Degree holder in Quality Surveying or other related disciplines
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in property/building management/construction
- Professional qualification in MHKIS or MRICS
- Strong communication and negotiations skills
- Strong knowledge of strategic sourcing and procurement
- Good Project Management skills
- Experience in formulating procurement strategy