|Location||Zhuhai Shi, Guangdong|
|Salary||HK$30000 - HK$50000 per month + gratuity|
Process Engineer (6 months Contract - renewable, in Zhuhai, up to RMB 48k)
Our client is a leading consumer electronics manufacturer. They are partnering with an EMS company and looking for a Process Engineer to a secondment in the EMS site in Zhuhai.
- Assist operation value stream process - validation, technical support, and process quality for electronic devices in manufacturing sites to improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, and improve sustainability.
- Communicate and validate process changes and cycle time for PVT build onwards including the Rework process with EMS. Coordinate document submission - deviation (material/process), waiver, TPCN/TPCR for SCR review.
- Develop, analyze, and enhance manufacturing methods to improve productivities, process yield, and cost. Chair weekly process yield and quality meeting with EMS.
- Update and coordinate quality improvement plan weekly base on top Field/RMA failure rate/defects with EMS.
- Support validation runs for the Second source requested by Procurement by reviewing results with EMS before publishing. Review supplier outgoing inspection criteria and propose EMS incoming inspection requirement.
- Obtain, Update, and Monitor Master equipment and tooling/fixture list for each platform. Coordinate calibration and maintenance checklist for NPI equipment/fixtures.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Ensure all corrective action plans are accompanied by preventive actions to ensure no reoccurrence.
- Validate and witness material and device scrap process with EMS.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years + experience in product or process engineering supporting manufacturing of electronics consumer product; with minimum 2 years of working experience with EMS/ODM factory.