|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
This leading premium shopping mall business has a strong presence in HK. They are famous of the high-quality projects in HK and Greater China area.
Report into the Head of Marketing the PR Manager will be managing the PR/Social Media strategy to drive the brand to another level.
- Formulate and execute PR and strategies to generate awareness and exposure for the mall
- Maintain good relationship with both local & overseas media, KOL and influencers
- Develop press release and content for media and various social media channels
- Work closely with the internal departments to ensure smooth executions on PR campaigns
- In charge of overall PR expenses
- Identify new partnerships opportunities
- University graduate in journalism, communication, public relations or related discipline, with at least 10 years' PR management experience
- Candidate with a background from agency is an advantage
- Strong network with lifestyle media and bloggers
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Highly independent, self-initiative and creative
- Able to work multi-tasks, meet deadlines and work under pressure
Interested individuals can click apply now and send through updated resume in WORD format. For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com