Our client is looking for a Testing Engineer (Hardgoods) to join their expanding Buying office in Hong Kong.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conduct Physical test and Fit For Use Test on hardline
- Prepare and evaluate test report on their safety, reliability and functional performance
- Manage sample room for all categories
- Provide professional advice to internal & external parties on test report
Other Key Requirements Include:
- Diploma or above in Quality / Product Testing / Applied Science / Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering / Physics or related disciplines
- A min. of 1 year experience in 3rd party laboratory as testing engineer for hardgoods is preferable
- Good command in English and Mandarin, PC knowledge is essential
Candidates from commercial lab / Fresh graduate with testing / quality related degree are also welcomed.
Please send your updated CV in word format with current and updated CV to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com for further discussion