Our client is a well-known conglomerate. They are looking for a personal assistant to provide secretarial support to the senior management.
- Provide secretarial support to senior management including business/personal appointments, record management, travel arrangement, expense reimbursement, etc.
- Manage general administration, including bills, correspondence, filing, license, and insurance renewals
- Handle highly confidential information with discretion
- Accompany Director attending business and social functions and events (both local and overseas),
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Personal Assistant
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Working Experience in sizable company/listed company is a plus
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Honest, presentable, flexible, details-minded, independent with a strong sense of responsibility
- Proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Able to work under stress and tight deadline
- Immediate available is highly preferred
Interested parties please send your CV to Ivy Yeung (Ivy.Yeung@connectedgroup.com) for more information. For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com