My client is a leading banking group within the region. They offer a comprehensive range of corporate banking, personal banking and financial services. Because of their fast-growing business, they are now looking for a Performance Management, Manager for their Finance team in Hong Kong.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring business units are fully accountable for the targets.
- Managing the consolidation of Monthly and Quarterly financial results.
- Delivering quality insights to the consolidated financial figures.
- Driving changes in finance processes that improve efficiency in collecting quality information in a consistent manner across all regions.
- Ensuring the finance works effectively with the business.
- Providing financial support and analysis.
- Maintaining positive and collaborative relationships with Group Finance and key stakeholders.
- Developing positive and collaborative relationships with the suppliers.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 8 years relevant experience gained from Big 4/ banks.
- Strong Analytical in problem solving, able to make recommendations.
- Strong business sense and people skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Candidates with less experience will consider as the Assistant Manager grade.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading Company that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.