|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Partnering with a global professional services firm, we are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Manager, Payroll professional to join their team.
- Team Leading role
- High touch client service role
- Convenient office location
Reporting to the function lead, this incumbent will lead 2 subordinates and oversee end to end payroll services to a designated clients portfolio. You will review payroll calculations, whilst providing to clients TAX , MPF and/or Visa advisory services. You will develop a strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders. You will partner with global Payroll Service business development team in pitching projects to clients and act as the subject matter expert.
- Degree qualification or above in accounting or related discipline with 10+ years of experience in payroll, both from in-house HR or external payroll service provider are welcome.
- High professional integrity and Business driven mentality.
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Able to thrive under a fast-paced environment and attentive to details with good time management and analytical skills.
- Language proficiency in English and Chinese is a must
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.