|Contact||Eunice Lei Ho|
Partnering with a well stablish multinational Insurance organization, we are looking for an detail oriented Payroll Manager to join the head office HR team.
- Flexible work culture
- China and Hong Kong Payroll
- Multinational environment
Reporting to the Head of Human Resources, you will play a key role on all Payroll related duties across the group for Hong Kong and China. This is individual contributor role will also be responsible for handling benefits enrolment and administration, partnering with the rest of HR team on process improvement projects, vendor management, and making sure all processes meet audit requirements. Projects will be assigned as needed.
- Degree qualification or above in Human resources or related discipline with a minimum of 7 years of experience within HR Operations/Payroll.
- Strong knowledge of Employment ordinance, MPF, and Taxation. Flexiben experience will be considered highly beneficial.
- Experience managing payroll processes and 3rd party vendor.
- Previous China Payroll experience is a must.
- Independent, detail oriented with good communication skills
- Language proficiency in English is important.
Interested parties, please apply the job online or contact Eunice Lei Ho directly via email@example.com for more information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.