|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
My client is a leading banking corporation within Asia Pacific region. They offer a full range of products and services such as sponsoring and underwriting, financial advisory, corporate mergers and acquisitions and restructuring across Hong Kong, Greater China and Asia Pacific. They are now looking for a Payment Associate for their finance team.
Report to the team head, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing accounting tasks such as handling A/P, Payment and general voucher;
- Preparing expenses.
- Preparingthe fixed asset summary and relevant reports.
- Liaise with variousinternal and external parties.
- Handlingprojects about system enhancement.
- University graduated in Finance, Business Administration or relevant disciplines.
- At least 3 years relevant experience gained fromFinancial Institutions/ MNC.
- Mature, self-motivated, detail-minded and strongproblem solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the leading banking group that offer long term career growth, guidance, and development.
Interested individuals can apply now. Please send your CV in WORD format with your current and expected salary.