|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, a waste solutions company is searching for their Partnerships Manager - (Business Development).
Reporting to the Deputy General Manager and managing one team member, the Partnerships Manager will be responsible for developing strategies and building relationships with potential partners/donors.
- Identify new potential donors / business partners and develop relationships
- Maintain and enhance relationships with existing business partners, and develop strategic alliances with key industry players
- Identify market opportunities and capture them
- Formulate and implement strategic branding and customer engagement plans to achieve business objectives
- Develop go-to-market plans, identify objectives, develop strategies and action plans to achieve them
- Periodic reporting, and presentation of results
- Minimum 5 years of busines development / customer relationship experience
- Experience in managing procurement contracts, vendor negotiations, and sourcing goods
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, negotiation and persuasion
- Good internal and external stakeholder management skills, influencer, able to navigate through different settings
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- ADVANTAGEOUS: Experience in the IT asset disposition (recovery/recycling) industry
Interested parties please send your CV and expected salary, kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted