Our client is a global retailer, looking for a Packaging Developer (for hardgoods) to join their expanding team in HK.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Communicate with sourcing team for all packaging issues and implementation of projects
- Identify improvement areas of packaging materials to align with the global sustainable packaging program
- Work closely with other functions internally and externally including suppliers for quality status up date on packaging projects for global markets
- Complete change orders for printed packaging materials and release for approval
- Work closely with Manager to ensure smooth project handling
Other Requirements include:
- Degree holder in relavant displine
- a min. of 5 years experience in Packaging Development
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Knowledge in sustainable packaging material is a plus
Interested individuals please send your updated CV with current and expected salary to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com for a private conversation.