|Location||Sheung Wan, Central and Western District|
Our client is one of the biggest organizations and they are one of the most profitable companies in Hong Kong.
They are currently looking for a technical leader to manage their Oracle database systems. You will be responsible to develop, implement, and maintain company's Oracle database.
To ensure success as an Oracle Database Manager, you should have extensive experience with DBA front-end and back-end tools, excellent problem-solving skills, and hands-on experience with Oracle database management.
- database design and architect;
- installing and maintaining the Oracle database systems;
- support the overall production and non-production database environments;
- build the standards and framework, plan the roadmap of Oracle Database;
- regularly updating the database security protocols;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline;
- proven work experience in Oracle Database administrator
- familiarity with Oracle database design, coding, and documentation;
- knowledge of database backup procedures, recovery systems, and SQL;
- certified in Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) in 11g or above is highly preferred;
- good knowledge of LINUX and relational modelling skill is preferable
- working knowledge of Windows, SAN, Enterprise monitoring/scheduling tools, Clusters, Virtualization and middleware
- excellent communication skill in both English and Cantonese
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com