Our client is a coffee farm owner with award winning Panama coffee beans, and they are aiming to develop a coffee chain in Asia with the Hong Kong as a start. They are targeting to open over 50 outlets across Asia in the next couple of years. To cope with this expansion, they are looking for a high caliber Operations Manager to set up operations procedures, oversee daily operations as well as staff management & development.
This person is responsible to, and not limited to:
- Oversee day-to-day operational activities of a cafe and/or coffee chain including staff training and daily administration
- Continuously evaluate brand and quality standards of restaurants
- Ensure monthly forecasted food and beverage revenue figures are achieved
- Adhere to established operating expenses and to ensure that costs are controlled
- Obtain and account for the settlement of all sales
- Promote coffee culture and ensure highest levels of service, quality beverages and meals to all customers.
- Develop and maintain a long-term customer relationship to drive customers satisfaction
- Plan and conduct monthly café standards reviews and evaluate operational metrics including and not limited to workforce planning & pipeline, sales performance and profitability
Successful candidates should possess:
- University graduate with major in Business or related disciplines
- Over eight years' working experience in Food and Beverage industry, of which at least five years' experience in coffee chain is highly preferred
- Knowledge in coffee making (espresso to hand drip) is required
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective motivational skills, operations team recruitment and development skills
- Proven leadership skills with ability to deal with ambiguity and making critical decisions under lean resources
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Yumi Cheng email@example.com for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com