|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, a new Fintech platform for Buyside Investor which backed by one the most reputable family office in Hong Kong, they are looking for an Operations Associate to support the operations and business controls. This incumbent will report to Head of Operations and Compliance directly.
- Working closely with operation team to support due diligence, coordinate transaction execution and closing
- Involving the overall operations and business controls of the company - including dealing activities in securities and fund management activities of the firm, as appropriate
- Implementing the risk control procedures both from business and regulatory perspective
- Providing support for the firm's brokerage activities with regards to transaction processing, execution, maintenance and reporting, including coordination with external service providers, internal functions and client
- Working closely with internal functions to support client due diligence and onboarding
- Working closely and driving continuous process improvements together with the firm's technology and product infrastructure to improve efficiency and manage operational and regulatory risks
- University graduated in Finance, Business administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in fund operations gained from private equity house; or candidates came from Big 4 with exposures on buyside clients.
- Strong analytical skill, proficiency in Excel is an absolute must, be comfortable working with numbers
- Attention to details and ability to work under the pressure of tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Chinese.