Operations Analyst (Logistics) - Japanese FMCG
My client is a Japanese FMCG company, who is looking for an Operations Analyst for Logistics department.
Reports directly to Assistant GM (Logistics). Work location in Tai Po.
Microsoft Access knowledge is a must!
- Prepare KPI reporting for Logistics & Production operations
- Plan and analyze for various projects
- Plan and forecast in volume operations
- Suggest improvement plan with reference to analysis
- Consolidate stock count information and report generation
- Inventory management including yearly stock take, cycle count, expired product control etc.
- Suggest and implement process improvement projects which involve process flow streamlining, data maintenance etc.
- Microsoft Access knowledge is a must!
- Degree holder in Logistics/Supply Chain/ Industrial Management/ Information System or other relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 6 years' experience in Supply Chain/Logistics, preferably stationed in warehouse before.
- Knowledge in inventory management, warehousing, distribution.
- Data or number driven
Interested party pls send your CV to Angela Tsui (Angela.Tsui@connectedgroup.com) for more details.
For other available opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com