|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is an US leading global sourcing company who specialized in garment products. They are now looking for an Operation Specialist (Logistics) to join their expanding team. The role will be supporting logistics operations and coordinate with all internal and external stakholders.
- Responsible for daily exception management and order coordination with external and internal parties includes factories, merchandisers and logistics service providers. Provide solution as required
- Manage 3PL performance to ensure delivery quality and cost reach company's standard
- Provide support to internal and external customers regarding to shipping status and delivery performance.
- Handle inquiries regarding shipment issues, carrier services and department procedures
- Coordinate with Trade compliance and provide solution to any customs delay
- Identify cost saving opportunities, implement process improvement and report to management team
- Perform ad hoc data collection and basic analysis as needed
- Degree holder in any disciplines is preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in logistics operation
- Experience in garment shipping is a must, preferred with US market experience
- Proficient computer skills in MS office - Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skill
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Guaranteed 14 months' salary
- 5 days' work
- Medical insurance
Interested parties please send your updated CV to Kammy.email@example.com or click "Apply Now".