Operation Manager (Admin & Projects)
- Report to the Head of HK, the successful candidate will provide full spectrum of office administrative support including daily operation, implementing office policies & procedures, designing filing systems, managing vendors on office supplies & facilities maintenance etc.
- Handle expenses claims, invoicing and general book keeping and prepare annual budget
- Manage order fullfillment, inventory control and shipping logistics with external parties
- Assist in any ad hoc projects when needed
- Degree holder in any disciplines with relevant working experience in small office and exposure working with expatriate boss in the past
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power point) as well as Google Calendar & Hangouts
- Excellent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Independent, efficient, proactive, self-motivated and mature and good at project management
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD format or contact Katie on +852 3972 5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.