Our client, an esteemed Regional Corporate Bank, is looking for an officer for their payment team to cope with their business expansion.
- Process various types of inward / outward payment, internal transfer, local and foreign as well as cross-border transactions via different payment systems.
- Perform sanction screening and transaction monitoring in accordance with internal rules and regulations, escalate and relate to relevant parties for further action when suspicious hit is found.
- Perform day end reconciliation and ensure all transactions are completed on time without omission.
- Consolidate and filing the payment applications from various channels.
- Participate in Ad-hoc duties and project assigned.
- Degree holder with 1-2 years' experience in payment processing.
- A team player with customer service mindset and interpersonal skills.
- Multi-tasking, meticulous sand able to work under pressure and fast paced environment.
- Good command of both English and Chinese, knowledge in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office.