Office Manager (Office Admin, accounting, IT & Legal)
- Reponsible for managing all rounded office administrative support including daily operation, implementing office policies & procedures, designing filing systems, managing vendors on office supplies & facilities maintenance as well as overseeing the finance and IT function by leading a small team
- Liaise with external law firm and CPA firm on the legal and compliance matters for HK and other representative offices in Asia
- Work closely with the headquarter in Europe whenever there is new policy/SOP for the whole group
- Assist in any ad hoc projects when needed
- Degree holder in any disciplines (additional qualification in legal/company secretarial/corporate governance is a plus)
- Minimum 15 years of relevant working experience gained from middle-sized corporation
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office application (Word, Excel, Power point)
- Fluent in English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Independent, efficient, proactive, self-motivated and mature and good at project management
Interested candidates please send your resume in WORD format or contact Katie on +852 3972 5882 for a confidential discussion.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality and used for recruitment purpose only.