|Location||Hong Kong City|
|Salary||HK$50000 - HK$70000 per month + gratuity|
NPI/ PPI Project Manager - 6-months contract - Leading consumer electronics MNC
Our client is a leading MNC in consumer electronics, looking for an NPI/ PPI Project Manager to join their global team, to lead the introduction of new consumer electronic devices from concept to its mass production, and product process improvement (PPI) projects at EMS across the region.
- Manage the project from concept/ prototype builds, to the launch and production ramp-up.
- Develop program schedules, track progress against plans, and ensure new products are brought to market on time.
- Lead scale-up of ad-hoc Product and Process Improvement (PPI) projects with the support of cross-functional teams and external partners such as EMSs and suppliers.
- Lead activities to develop efficient technical/commercial solutions to satisfy project requirements and present new creative possibilities. Resolve projects related issues by analyzing, identifying, and facilitating recommendations to achieve efficient solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in EMS company is highly preferred.
- MBA/ Master of Engineering Management on an equivalent postgraduate degree.
- 10 years + experience in Project Management, NPI experience, Product and Process Improvement in high volume fast-paced electronics manufacturing environment.
- Knowledgeable in electronic device mass production constraints.
- Strong presentation skills.