|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, a new NGO supported by a major technology brand, whose goal is to advance the long-term capacity of technology skills in Hong Kong through education and capacity building, is in the search for their Program Director.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Program Director will be responsible for building a team and leading the establishment of youth development programs (targeting secondary school students).
- Plan, design, implement, manage, and lead the execution of the education/development programs in accordance with the mission of the Foundation (programs should encompass entrepreneurship, innovation, and technology subjects)
- Develop age-appropriate programs to equip the students with skills, tools, and knowledge to embrace future trends.
- Ensuring the program quality is up to the required standards
- Responsible for monitoring, budgeting, and control of finances
- Responsible for hiring, nurturing, and motivating team members to constantly improve and enhance the programs.
- Fostering relationships, and collaborating with potential parties including government departments, colleges, education partners & startups to magnify the impact of the programs
- Bachelor`s or master's degree in education, with substantial experience -track record in shaping education system will also be considered
- Familiar with the education system in Hong Kong
- Must have experience with curriculum development
- Must have secondary/college level program development and administration experience
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is a must
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Advantageous: knowledge in cloud computing skills and familiarity with the Hong Kong and Greater Bay Area start-up ecosystem, or NGO operations.
Interested parties who meet the experience requirements click on Apply, kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.