We are currently supporting a global not-for-profit organization searching to support youth by transforming education into employment, by recruiting, training, and placing needful individuals into careers.
Reporting to the CEO, leading a team of Program Coordinators and Program Managers, and collaborating with engagement, marketing and curriculum development teams, the Head of Programs will be responsible for:
- Contributing to the design of employer-led training models for entry-mid level jobs with the objective of making; them sustainable, scalable and replicable across the skills training landscape;
- Support in developing the strategy for scaling up training models;
- Source and build relationships with new employers:
- Ensure Key program objectives of scale, quality and sustainability are met at all times;
- Develop relationships with targeted employers, ensuring trainings are covered, partnerships are developed and requirements are met;
- Manage all program team members, by developing, supporting, and detailing their work plans as well as conducting performance reviews;
- Support in measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of students, instructors, mentors and alumni on an ongoing basis in coordination with the curriculum and quality team;
- Seek opportunities for improvement / growth of the programme without guidance;
- Support the reporting of program outcomes to funders and leadership.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience, with at least 4 years direct supervisory or management experience.
- Experience in managing projects and delivering operational targets.
- Experience working with educational institutions, and/or has knowledge of current trends, issues and the players in the skills training landscape.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English & Chinese (Cantonese) is a must.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and attention to detail, open to frequent feedback from students and the team, with a positive, solutions oriented attitude
Interested candidates please click on Apply, kindly note only relevant parties will be contacted.