Our client, an international not-for-profit organization, is now searching for a Fundraising Director.
The Fundraising Director will be responsible for strategic fundraising development focusing on all fundraising activities. The eligible candidate will be responsible for developing the fundraising strategy, promoting corporate fundraising activities and opportunities, individual donor programs, events, stewardship, relationship building and ultimately income generation.
- Develop strategies to create succesful fundraising opportunities.
- Foster relationships with current donors, grow existing donations from corporate and foundation donors, enhance and affiliate individual donors, manage HNWI relationships, and develop events.
- Relationship management/stewardship - Attract, build and develop relationships with new corporate donors to secure long term and increased funding through the creation of different partnership opportunities
- Effectively motivate and lead a team into the achievement of goals
- University graduate preferably major in Business, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- At least 10-12 years of experience
- Proven NGO fundraising experience
- Exceptional presentation skills with strong communication and writing skills, and stakeholder management
- Fluency in English and Cantonese
- Team player, hands on individual willing to work together with a team in the achievement of targets
Interested parties, please click on Apply. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.