Our client, an international not-for-profit organization, is now searching for a Fundraising and Partnerships Director.
The Fundraising and Partnerships Director will be responsible for strategic fundraising development focusing on all fundraising activities and leading a team. The eligible candidate will be responsible for developing the fundraising strategy, promoting corporate fundraising activities and opportunities, individual donor programs, events, stewardship, relationship building and ultimately income generation.
- Partner internally with senior leaders to drive strategic priorities for the entire organization
- Develop the fundraising strategy, fostering relationships with current donors, and growing incoming donations from corporate and foundations donors, individual donors - HNWI, events.
- Lead the fundraising financial planning process including budgeting and annual and quarterly reporting process
- Relationship management/stewardship - Attract, build and develop relationships with new corporate donors to secure long term and increased funding through the creation of different partnership opportunities
- University graduate preferably major in Business, Marketing or relevant disciplines
- At least 12-15 years of experience in key account management, marketing/communications and/or public relations
- MUST HAVE proven NGO fundraising experience
- Exceptional presentation skills with strong communication and writing skills
- Fluency in written and oral English and Cantonese; Mandarin is beneficial
- Team player, hands on individual willing to work together with a team in the achievement of targets
Interested parties, please click on Apply.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.