|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client, a new NGO supported by a major technology brand, whose goal is to advance the long-term capacity of technology skills in Hong Kong through education and capacity building, is in the search for their Executive Director.
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Executive Director will be responsible for building a team and leading them into the establishment of youth development programs (targeting secondary school students), by defining the strategic direction, ensuring sufficient resources and implementing relevant governance for the long-term growth and development of the Organization.
- Support the Board in the development of policies and corporate governance protocols, and advise on matters relating to vision, mission, core values and strategy
- Develop and implement strategic plans for the Organization to achieve its goals, through correct implementation and operations control
- Develop and review budgets for the approvement of the board, deploying resources strategically to meet requirements of the current and projected programs
- Build a high-performing senior leadership team and play an active role in attracting, retaining and developing staff;
- Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the all programs, as well as the development of future programs,
- Fundraising: Identify and reach out to potential corporate, individuals and foundation donors, work on stewardship - relationship building
- Cultivate relationships with all external stakeholders, governmental and non-governmental.
- Actively engage with the community through public presentations, media engagement and by attending relevant events, conferences and gatherings;
- Master's degree in a relevan field (Business Administration, Social Enterprise, Non-profit Management)
- 8-10+ years successful senior leadership experience at a social impact/education organization,\
- Strong business development (fundraising) and financial management skills, including pitching, budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting;\
- Strong motivational and staff leadership abilities;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be fluent in English and Cantonese
Interested parties please click on Apply, kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.