We are currently supporting a not-for-profit capacity building organization dedicated to developing programs (professional training) that enhance capabilities within the NGO sector, in the search for their Executive Director.
Reporting into the Board of Directors and leading a team, this person will be responsible for implementing strategies, managing daily operations, engaging with corporate partners and NGO organizations, and leading the effective execution of projects and programs.
- Working together with the Board in formulating the annual strategy (fundraising included) and implementing the annual strategic plan.
- Responsible for financial reporting, making forecasts and managing budgets effectively, as well as preparing regular and ad-hoc reports.
- Ensuring ongoing program excellence, with key impact measurements and indicators that meet the expectations of the organization and its partners.
- Planning and organizing community outreach activities to build and enhance relationships within the NGO sector.
- Supervising marketing and communication activities to increase organizational visibility and enhancing the brand image.
- Establishing good working relationships and collaborative arrangements with corporates, foundations, government, and other organizations to help achieve organizational goals.
- Building, developing, and motivating an energetic, passionate, and professional staff team.
- Attending and actively participating in discussions of Board Committees.
- Bachelor's degree, with at least 10 years of experience, including 5 years in a managerial role
- Excellent communication skills in English - Cantonese, and Mandarin highly desired.
- Strong networking experience, ability to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Personal characteristics: Compassionate, Collaborative, Entrepreneurial, Team leader, multicultural, results oriented.
Interested parties please click on "Apply", kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.