|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our client is a not-for-profit healthcare organisation with a deep history in Hong Kong, dedicated to assisting children and families in need. They are currently searching for a Chief Executive Officer (with good health operations experience) to be responsible for leading, motivating, and supporting a mid-size team of office and in-the-field colleagues in their efforts to continue to provide superior care and support to their community. This is a new role, filling a gap between the board and the management team that will enable the ongoing development and execution of the charities' strategic goals for the years ahead.
- Lead and develop the organization, establish new strategic goals, performance targets and execution plans, and align efforts into their achievement.
- Support the Board in the development of policies and corporate governance protocols, and advise on matters relating to vision, mission, core values and strategy.
- Develop strategic initiatives around fundraising, service delivery, financial management and stakeholder relations.
- Review annual budgets and financial reports for presentation to the Board. Manage resources in accordance with budget and financial policies.
- Cultivate relationships with all external stakeholders, governmental and non-governmental.
- Develop strategies to support, motivate and nurture staff, building a sustainable culture in line with organizational values
- Oversee design, marketing, promotion and delivery of programmes and services
- Ensure service delivery according to service standards and internal control protocol
- Review existing organization/people capability and take necessary actions to fill gaps, enhance and improve performance
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or similar.
- Over 12 years of professional experience in the Corporate / NGO / health sectors, in senior level positions
- Must have team management and leadership experience, with solid experience managing operations
- Experience in the health sector is essential
- Experience within the NGO sector and with Government relations is preferred
- Hands on, collaborative spirit, willingness to support the team and work hand in hand in the achievement of goals
- Fluency in Cantonese and English is required.
Interested parties please click on Apply, kindly note only relevant candidates will be contacted.