- Responsible for handling projects related to office, deskside or building technologies
- Work with vendor to ensure the application / solution is up and running with the expected SLA.
- Supervise vendors to support and maintain meeting room technologies and equipment.
- Act as technical advisory in stakeholder meetings
- Ensure all office technologies solution are delivered within group's security standard
- Ensure projects are completed within budget and timeline
- Create and maintain documentation on projects
- Knowledge sharing with 1st and 2nd line support team
- Research, development, and deployment of EUS solutions within the Digital Workplace area, including delivering proof of concepts and technical documentation & processes.
- Assist team through successful complex projects which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Strong knowledge of range of technologies such as Office, Microsoft 365, Active Directory, Unified Comms (Teams, Zoom) and Networks is a must
- Strong understanding of network and server infrastructure
- Experience in managing and administrating an enterprise printing service based on Canon/Uniflow or similar technology
- Able to work independently, self-driven and eager to learn
- Proactive, good organization skills and strong teamwork mindset
- Strong ownership and responsible for work quality
- Able to manage multiple tasks, projects and prioritize
- Strong command in both English and Cantonese