- To act as a LAN/WAN specialist and participate in network solution design discussion with external support partners and internal technical teams
- Provide support to stabilize, monitor and troubleshoot networking infrastructure including hardware and software
- Plan and manage implementation of networking system projects
- Collaborate with various stakeholders including other technical teams for project delivery
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- More than 5-year working experience in network design and/or engineering
- Strong knowledge on Cisco technologies such as LAN/WAN technology especially IP routing configuration
- In-depth knowledge in networking, virtualization, IT security, system monitoring, IP Phone and VPN
- Networking related certificates such as CCNA, CCNP or CCIE holder is preferred
- Basic knowledge on public cloud solutions e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Good command in spoken and written in Cantonese and/ or English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.