This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the largest and most notable insurance firms in APAC. In the recent years, they have established a strong presence in the life insurance market within the region, providing a wide range of products to customers.
Our client's IT services team has been the backbone for their strong business growth, and they will be maintaining their input of resources to expand the IT Network team. Currently, they would like to look for a talented Network Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will need to have solid experience in Cisco Networking products, capable in analyzing enterprise Network designs and provide Network troubleshooting if needed.
- Coordinate enterprise network changes with external & internal parties
- Review technical changes provided by the external vendors
- Provide technical support in defining and executing test cases
- Troubleshoot network issues to ensure connectivity
- Ad-hoc task as required by the team lead
- Bachelor's Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information System or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in IT Network Infrastructure, preferably in a sizeable organization
- Solid knowledge in Cisco IOS, NX-OS, ISE, ACS, UC products
- Capable in analysing and troubleshooting complex Network issues
- Proficient in English and Chinese communication, both verbal and written