- Plan and design IT network infrastructure, system deployment and migration, and recommend improvement to management
- Perform network administration, monitoring and troubleshooting;
- Provide support to stabilize, monitor and troubleshoot networking infrastructure including hardware and software
- Provide guidance, instructions and advice to team members to strengthen the knowledge base
- Bachelor degree or above in Information Systems or Computer Science
- More than 5-year working experience in network design and/or engineering
- Proven experiences on Network Security (e.g. Firewalls); experience on Cybersecurity is a plus
- Knowledge in automation scripts such as Linux Shell, PowerShell scripts, Python and Perl, etc.
- Basic knowledge on public cloud solutions e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
- Good command in spoken and written in Cantonese and/ or English
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Mannie CHIU for further information.