Our Client, financial service group, is looking for an AV Specialist with a passion for innovation to support their internal multimedia team.
Roles & Responsibility
- Be customer facing and coordinate with internal clients, capture and consult on AV Support requirements
- Deliver operational on-site and remote support for these events, such as large-scale video conference, online presentation, and webinars
- Coordinate with external vendors, production crews, regional support teams and end users for their events
- Ability to communicate with C-level executive onsite in a good and efficient manner
- Maintaining and troubleshooting audio, video, lighting, and other related equipment
- Experience in live video production such as camera control, video switching, audio mixer control and lighting setup etc.
- Produce detailed technical document of the event setup including layout plans and schematic diagrams
- Compose post-event report for debrief and improvements
- Maintain a proper service offer at all time and refresh on a regular basis hardware and process to match technology progress
- Other responsibilities and duties will be periodically assigned in order to meet operational and/or other requirements
- 5 years' experience in live events
- Pro-active, team player, can work independently and highly motivated
- Innovative and must recognise problems, suggest contingency plans, and provide solutions
- Excellent computer literacy, network skills and mainly streaming services such as MS Teams and Zoom
- Proficiency with network broadcast switcher (NewTek Tricaster, Blackmagic ATEM)
- Understanding of network AV such as NDI and DANTE.
- Well-organized and able to handle multiple projects under tight deadline
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and flexible working hours to match client requirements during Event/Training weeks
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix AV equipment.
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com