|Location||Kowloon, Hong Kong|
Our client is one of the leading US Sourcing Office, looking for a high caliber Merchandising / Project Management lead to join their expanding team in Hong Kong.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Monitor and manage the Product Development projects, develop sourcing stragtegies for new product ranges
- Direct sourcing of suppliers, price & timeline negotiations, sampling, packaging, order follow up, delivery timeframe and adherence to the critical path
- Monitor testing of products with technical team to meet company requirement
- Ensure product quality and budget meets requirements
- Maintain and build a strong supplier relationships and network, monitor supplier performance
Other Key Requirements include:
- Diploma or above in product management or merchandising
- a min. 5 years of Product Management / Sourcing / Merchandising experience, preferably in sourcing / buying offices / brands
- Experience in handling SDA Home Appliances / Consumer Electronics / Massage Products / Personal Care is a plus
- Good command of spoken & written English and conversational Mandarin is essential
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Senior Merchandiser
Interested individuals please send your updated CV in word format to cathy.li @ connectedgroup.com for a private conversation.