Our Client is a well-established sourcing office, they are looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their expanding team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Establish sourcing strategies to support business growth
- Ensure compliance, capacity, pricing, quality are in line with company's needs
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product record to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with supplier for product development and production
Other requirements include:
- Degree with a minimum of 15 years' experience in merchandising, experience in handling tools/power tools items
- Experience in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin, both spoken and written
- Willing to travel