Our client is a Renowned buying office and they are looking for a Merchandising Manager to join their expanding business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop 3-5 years strategic plan and annual sourcing plan in concert with business stakeholders;
- Act as subject matter expert of sourcing & end to end supply chain, bringing valuable market insights to supported business units
- Drives product innovation and quality with suppliers through in-depth understanding of production processes and product requirements
- Management of Supply Chain and ensuring the most cost-efficient methods are used
- Hire and train the HK team to ensure they are up to the company standard
- Motivate the team by sharing knowledge and expertise, ensuring attention to detail, and seeking continuous improvements
- Degree in supply chain, economics, or other relevant disciplines
- Strong commercial sense, mature, and be able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English and Cantonese is a Must
- Previous experience working in buying office is a Must