|Location||Lai Chi Kok, Sham Shui Po District|
Our client is a European retailer and they are looking for a Merchandising Manager to look after all kinds of hardgoods such as kitchenware, tabletop, cosmetic accessories, sporting good etc. This is a newly created position due to business expansion and this person will lead a team of 6, reporting to the Head of Merchandising.
Key responsibilities include:
- Applies product knowledge and expertise in order to manage the toys whilst adopting a strategic approach towards the continuous development of the supplier base.
- Conducts intensive negotiations with suppliers to achieve the best purchase price for the agreed quality.
- Carries out visits to trade fairs and suppliers in order to manage and develop the supplier pool within the toys and stationery
- Drives product innovation and quality with suppliers through in-depth understanding of production processes and product requirements.
- Monitors the production process for all purchased products. Identifies any issues and resolves them within the team in a proactive and timely manner.
To succeed in this key role you will have at least 6 years experience handling related hardgoods category.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a Must
- Solid experience in handling hardgoods category is a Must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience working in both European and US market will be advantageous
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com