ACCOUNT / MERCHANDISING MANAGER
My client is a global leader in the travel industry. They are looking for a manager currently. They offer a very competitive salary and bonus package, medical & life insurance, and annual leave.
- Communicate with international customers as well as brands, suppliers, and logistics providers
- Provide services: product development, purchasing, supply planning, production, and quality control
- Manage multifunctional projects including project planning, calculations, products/suppliers sourcing, negotiations, and benchmarking
- Review existing workflows and provide improvement recommendations to enhance efficiency
- Degree holder, preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain, or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years working experience in trading industry / merchandising / purchasing is preferable (Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Account Manager)
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Able to cope in a fast pace working environment, well-organized and have an effective time-management
- Detail-oriented, problem solving, good interpersonal communication skills and a team player
- Fluent command of spoken and written English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, Chinese Word Processing and PowerPoint
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).