Merchandiser (Woven & Denim Focused)
My client is a well-known and renowned US fashion brand. It has been continually expanding, with a sizable buying office in HK. They are currently looking for Merchandiser to be a part of their team.
- Handle end-to-end merchandising process, from material sourcing, development, bulk production to shipment follow-up
- Manage order specification, costing, price negotiation and liaison with suppliers
- Order follow up and liaison with vendors with up-keeping data for management review
- Product control for product quality
- Ensure products are delivered on time under good quality
- Identify the problems during production and provide solutions
- Work and communicate with different parties internally & externally
- Around 4 years related working experience
- With tertiary education, preferably in Apparel/Textile/Design or related discipline
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizing ability
- Merchandising knowledge
- Proficient in applying Excel, MS office, word and Power Point
Please send your CV with word file to Hugo Ng from ConnectedGroup (Hugo.ng@connected group.com) for more details.
Email address could also be found on LinkedIn / Connected Group (www.connectedgroup.com).