|Location||Hong Kong, Central and Western District|
Our Client is a well-established European company, they are looking for a Senior merchandiser to join their expanding team.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the whole merchandising process and ensure products meet customers' requirements
- Responsible for order follow-up, sampling, product development, price negotiations, quality control and shipments, etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to ensure production schedules are aligned with company strategy.
- Work closely with quality team and ensure products meet QA requirements
- Maintain & update product records to prepare related documents
- Maintain strong business relationships with suppliers for product development and production
Other requirements include:
- Tertiary education with a minimum of 3 years experience in merchandising, experience in household/Kitchenware/Tabletop items
- Experienced in product and project development, follow up and negotiation
- Good communication skills, self-motivated, proactive and open-minded
- Excellent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin, both spoken and written